1. Selection of a world.
2. Set a nest.
3. Set a resource.
4. Population of the nest or richness of the resource.
5. World creation/Validation of the current world.
6. Size of the world.
7-10. Current species selection. In parameters modification
working mode, validate the current parameters.
11.Species parameters modification working mode.
12. When Sun is enabled, the ants always know the position of the
nest (thank to the sun for example). Otherwise, the ants follow
the pheromones trails to get back home. This mode can be more
efficient if the ant finds an obstacle.
13. Speed of the ants.
14. Endurance (number of foraging iterations before the ant gets
back home if it doesn't find any resource).
15. Pheromones decay rate.
16. Ants eyesight.
17. Propensity to forage.
18. Propensity to get back home when the ant is tired or has found
19. Trail following propensity.
20. Quantity of pheromones droped when the ant has found a
21. Frequency of random move.
23. Run step by step.
24. Start/stop the algorithm.
25. Pheromones trail display.
26. Display the quantity of resources collected by each species.
27. Algorithm speed.
You can draw walls with the mouse. Warning, these ants are quite
simples and are unable to follow a wall. They only know general
directions. It is therefore very easy to block them.